A DELIGHTFUL BARN CONVERSION FOR 6 PEOPLE.
- An entrance lobby leads with hooks for coats etc leads to the well equipped kitchen with brick floor, a range cooker with cooker hood, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge.
- Stripped wooden floors throughout the ground floor with rugs.
- The sitting room with log burning stove (initial supply of logs provided), sofas and chairs, coffee and occasional tables and lamps, TV with DVD.
- A step up takes you to the dining area with large table and chairs, occasional and serving tables, views over the surrounding meadows.
- The ground floor cloakroom has wash basin and w.c.
- Bedroom 1: A twin bedded room with bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- A broad wooden staircase leads to the first floor.
- Bedroom 2: A double bedded room with bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and wardrobe, TV /DVD, views over the surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom 3: A twin bedroom with bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and hanging space, TV/video.
- The bathroom has a roll top bath with hand held shower, separate large shower, wash basin and w.c., heated towel rail.
- There are two suntrap terraces with garden table and chairs.
- Parking in the private drive or in the cart lodge next to the barn.