IDEAL FOR COUPLES WITH OT WITHOUT CHILDREN.
- From the large suntrap terrace the door opens directly into the spacious open plan living area.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, hob and and electric oven, microwave.
- Dining area with good sized table and chairs.
- A step up takes you to the dining area with large table and chairs, occasional and serving tables, views over the surrounding meadows.
- Spacious sitting area with sofa and chairs, coffee tables and lamps, attractive cupboards and TV with DVD.
- A large wet room shower room with wash basin, w,c and large shower.
- An attractive narrow wooden staircase leads straight up between the old beams to the first floor.
- The whole of the first floor has been opened up to expose the attractive ancient beams and allow lots of light to play on the attractive wooden floors.
- At the far end is a double bed with bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and hanging hooks.
- Well separated and partially partitioned from the double bed area is a single bed with bedside table and lamp and further chest of drawers.
- There is a terraced area with table and chairs, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Parking in private drive for one car.
- Marsh Farm Estate have lovely grounds leading in one direction to a large pond and in the other to the meadows and the stream (an area of Special
- Scientific Interest and therefore protected for its wildlife and flora).
- In consideration of other visitors, holidaymakers are requested not to smoke in the cottage.